Out of Touch is a captivating story of friendship, trauma, and healing. At its heart is our hero CJ, who reunites with his childhood friends after years apart for their final semesters of high school.
Unbeknownst to them, ancient entities, unfathomably old and with inscrutable motives, lurk in the shadows and threaten to take control of the group and their latent powers. CJ and his friends are thrust into a fight for their lives in which old friendships are rekindled, new bonds are forged, and emotions (and hormones) run high. As they battle cosmic forces beyond their comprehension, each must undergo a takei’s journey of self-discovery that forces them to question even their very humanity. Yet their bonds of love prove stronger still, and with the power of an awesome synthwave soundtrack and freaky psychedelic group sex they find they can confront any foe.
Will they emerge victorious, or is humanity doomed to destruction and servitude? Join the group on their journey as they navigate the perilous path of young adulthood, fighting to banish the darkness while balancing their own desires and emotions.
- • Added Chapter 44
- • Fixed save files corrupting when game process is killed while game is saving
- • When loading with corrupted persistent data there is now option to ignore error (resets persistent data)
- • When quitting to main menu game now also auto saves (not just when closing game)
- • Fixed save folder name (windows/mac osx builds)
- • Fixed game auto saving in gallery in some rare cases